A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your device (e.g. your phone). For example, a cookie could allow us to recognize your browser, while another could store your preferences. There are two types of cookies used on the Wardrobe Platform: (1) “session cookies” and (2) “persistent cookies.” Session cookies normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser, and can be used again the next time you access the Wardrobe Platform.
Why Wardrobe Uses These Technologies
We use these technologies for a number of purposes, such as:
- To enable you to use and access the Wardrobe Platform and the Payment Services.
- To enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access to the Wardrobe Platform.
- To better understand how you navigate through and interact with the Wardrobe Platform and to improve the Wardrobe Platform.
- To serve you tailored advertising (on the Wardrobe Platform and on third party websites).
- To show you content (e.g., advertisements) that is more relevant to you.
- To monitor and analyze the performance, operation, and effectiveness of the Wardrobe Platform and Wardrobe advertisements.
- To enforce legal agreements that govern use of the Wardrobe Platform.
- For fraud detection and prevention, and investigations
- For purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, and regulatory compliance.
Third Party Social Plugins
The Wardrobe Platform may use social plugins provided and operated by third parties, such as Facebook’s Like Button. As a result of this, you may send to the third party the information that you are viewing on a certain part of the Wardrobe Platform. If you are not logged into your account with the third party, then the third party may not know your identity. If you are logged in to your account with the third party, then the third party may be able to link information or actions about your interactions with the Wardrobe Platform to your account with them. Please refer to the third party’s privacy policies to learn more about its data practices.
Your mobile device may allow you to control cookies through its settings function. Refer to your device manufacturer’s instructions for more information.
If you choose to decline cookies, some parts of the Wardrobe Platform may not work as intended or may not work at all.